Rules Changes & More
This latest update has quite a few changes which provide rules clarity and some fine tuning. I also abandoned the goal of having all rules on one page as that proved to be too restrictive. The goal now is to keep it to 2 pages for the core rules and hacks.
Core Rule Changes:
- Added an optional rules section and moved partial successes there and added rules for critical rolls, grappling, friendly fire, and item wear.
- Armor and shield rules have been updated to soak damage until the armor or shield wears out.
- Weapons now provide bonuses for damage. This was added to offset armor and shields always soaking damage.
- Clarified how dodge works in relation to damage.
- Added a morale check for enemies.
- Expanded the section on character creation to better explain the top level attributes.
Space Hack Changes:
- When taking the Psionic skill, all 3 "sub" skills start at 2d6. When upgrading, each "sub" skill needs to be upgraded individually.
- Added example cybernetic benefits to make it easier to create your own cybernetic enhancement.
- Added weapons for ships including their damage bonus.
Fantasy Hack Changes:
- Added a section for potions and alchemical bombs
- Some minor wording changes and added the damage bonus for fireball.
Thanks to the play testers!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.